Contouring is a non-surgical way to restore youth, freshness to the face and correct aesthetic defects in one procedure.
Fillers (fillers) based on hyaluronic acid are injected into skin tissues and not only change shape and improve contours, but also contribute to active cell regeneration.
How is the procedure going?
After anesthesia, the filler is inserted under the surface wrinkles and deep folds. The filler models the corrected zone and gives it the desired shape. The procedure is performed using a conventional needle or a flexible cannula.
Indications for the use of facial contouring
1. Correction of the oval of the face, the formation of wrinkles on the forehead.
2. Expressionless thin lips.
3. Pronounced nasolabial folds.
4. The desire to change the shape of the cheekbones or chin.
Advantages of facial contouring
1. The procedure not only eliminates visible skin defects, but also starts the process of restoring subcutaneous cells.
2. Absence of a long rehabilitation process.3. Procedures can be carried out from the age of 18 for both women and men.
4. The durability of the effect is 6-8 months.
Such injections are safe.
– Arevik Petrosyan
It is performed under local anesthesia. The procedure lasts 10-40 minutes. Such injections are safe and consist of substances close to those produced by our body.