A person’s foot is as individual as his face. Correction of anatomical defects of the foot will relieve pain in the feet, legs and back. The insole is prepared directly on the patient’s foot, taking into account anatomical features and pathology.
When and who needs individual insoles?
- bone and muscle asymmetry of the skeleton,
- pain in the feet, lower legs, lower back,
- varicose veins,
- flat feet,
How does a doctor work?
1. Collecting all complaints
2. Thorough examination of the feet on the plantoscope
3. Gait assessment, shoe inspection, examination of lower limb joints
4. Choosing an insole that is suitable for correcting a specific problem
What do individual insoles give?
1. Relieve pain in the heel area
2. Improve blood circulation of the legs
3. Increase the stability of the foot
4. Reduce the load on the joints and spine
5. Reduce discomfort and soreness in the feet.
Orthopedic insoles will relieve you of pain in the feet, legs and back..
– Arevik Petrosyan
Service life of individual insoles
The service life of the product is influenced by many factors, walking mode, product care, shoe features. Usually, the need for replacement occurs after an average of 360 days.